1. Auto-completion of phone number dialing (pictured right)
2. Location detection through Wi-Fi
3. Restricted profiles to control, on a user-basis, access to apps and content
4. Support for OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
5. Bluetooth Smart support
6. An extra secure version of Linux – SE Linux – is being used to help protect against security vulnerabilities
7. Support for “Surround sound” (via Fraunhofer Cingo mobile audio technology)
8. Improved accessibility support. For example, triple tap for full screen magnification, and a “TalkBack” a screen reader
9. On-screen GPU profiling, for app developers
10. Lower latency input for game pad buttons and joysticks
11. Extra language support (Africans, Hindi, Swahili, and Zulu) and right-to-left languages supported
12. A simplified setup wizard
13. Bluetooth AVRCP 1.3 support enables the display of song names on a car stereo
14. Wireless Display support, to project from your Nexus tablet to a TV.
15. Switching users from the lock screen is now faster.
Myself Today DotNet Consultant and faculty in Sri Sai Baba National Degree College, Anantapur, AP, India. Started with C, ORACLE and today well-versed with top Microsoft Technologies ASP.NET,C#.NET also SQL SERVER. Latest Developments JQuery, CSS etc. Interested to implement always new and wanted technologies. Love to hear comments from u for my posts.